- Wellness Check
Please do daily Wellness Checks at home before bringing your children to school.
- COVID Isolation, Quarantine, and Return to Work/School Guidelines for Students and Staff
- COVID-19 Utah School Information
- Test to Stay Clarification letter from Governor Cox - Dated January 13, 2022
ESSER III Funding
American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
Elementary & Secondary School Emergency Relief
Early Light Academy (ELA) will be using the ESSER III funds being awarded through the state in the following ways:
- 20%of the funds may be used to address student learning and accelerate student achievement to regain ground lost in learning.
- 80%of the funds may be used to upgrade wireless technology, technology devices, equipment, employment of additional staff and products and services to ensure the health and safety of students.
If you would like to provide any feedback on the plan for ELA, please feel free to contact our Executive Director, Stephanie Schmidt, at SSchmidt@EarlyLightAcademy.org.